The Idea Library
We designed The Idea Library to show what we have done. But more than that, we designed it to show what you can do. So, browse The Idea Library and start visualizing your Story Wall. Need help visualizing? Pick one of our recognition wall ideas, and then contact us for a free, no-obligation mockup! See FAQ Below>
The Idea Library FAQ
What information do I supply to get a free, no-obligation mockup?
• The recognition wall idea you like from the Idea Library.
• A photo of the wall where the Story Wall will go (a photo from your phone will be fine).
• The wall’s dimensions – width x height. Necessary for accurate mockup scaling.
• Your text, photos, and logo. Any additional branding information such as fonts, Pantone colors, etc. is helpful.
• Your project budget. The budget drives many design and production decisions and will determine what display we can realistically manufacture.
How many free mockups can I get?
We will provide one free mockup per project. However, we understand that designing a Story Wall is a give-and-take process, so we welcome suggestions on tweaking and improving the free mockup.
Is the free mockup really no-obligation?
When we say “no obligation,” we mean it. So, if you decide it’s not for you, no problem. We hope to be able to help you next time.
Can I provide a photo of a design I like and get a free, no-obligation mockup?
Probably. Contact us to discuss.
Can we use low-resolution images?
No. Because of the large scale, we need higher-resolution images for your Story Wall (at least 100ppi at 100% scale). However, we often use an AI image scaler to optimize marginal photos. We will let you know if we see a problem with any image.
Can you provide images for my Story Wall?
Yes. We have access to millions of images. And you can rest easy knowing that every image we provide is high-resolution and royalty-free. Want to search for images yourself? There are many good online sources but we recommend shutterstock.com.
How do I pay?
We want you to be comfortable working with The StoryWall Company. So, for starters, we provide a free, no-obligation mockup. Upon approval of the mockup, we’ll send you a detailed quote. and create the production-ready files for your approval. Then payment is due before the start of production. We accept checks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.